American Indian Construction & Trades Association (AICTA)
The mission of the AICTA, is to give American Indian contractors a voice in Wisconsin’s construction industry. Our mission includes:
- Plan Room resources for plans and specs or new projects.
- Advocate for Indian-owned businesses to obtain government contract work, which means putting AICTA in a voting position for participation on statewide contracting efforts.
- Additional access to government construction projects.
- Increase certified Indian businesses with WisDOT/governmental agencies.
- Safety Program Assistance to DBE contracting firms.
OVER 60% OF ALL
AMERICAN INDIAN BUSINESSES
IN WISCONSIN ARE INVOLVED IN
THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY