The American Indian Chamber of Commerce (AICCW) exists to promote economic development in Wisconsin Indian Country through directed service delivery to American Indian entrepreneurs.
Since our inception in 1991, we have remained committed to providing statewide advocacy, networking, one-to-one business management counseling and access to financial products and services to Wisconsin-based American Indian business people.
Now celebrating over 20 Years, we’re very proud of the accomplishments we’ve made including:
- Created the FACC as a separate Revolving Loan Fund organization in 2002.
- Created AICTA, an association formed in 2006.
- $300,000 in scholarships distributed to 154 Indian college students.
- We provide advocacy as a DBE stakeholder representative on the WisDOT Trans-AC and sub-committees, and the US 41 DBE Goal Setting Technical Analysis (GSTA) and voting member on the Technical/Business Sub-committees.
- Professional technical assistance services consultant (e.g. performing WisDOT DBE Support Services contract work).